Last update: October 2021
1. Information to the user
This privacy statement explains what personal data we collect from users and how we use it. Your privacy is important to us and we will never misuse the personal information you provide. We encourage you to read these terms carefully before providing your personal data on this website.
This website is adapted to comply with the following standards:
- RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons). New European Union regulations that unify the regulation of the processing of personal data in the different EU countries.
- LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Development Regulation of the LOPD). It regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that those responsible for a website must assume when managing this information.
- LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce).
3. Warning to minors
Those over 13 years of age may register as users without the prior consent of their parents or guardians. In no case will the minor be obtained data related to the professional, economic or intimate situation of other members of the family, without their consent.
4. Identification data
- Responsible for the treatment: MAS SALOM S.C.
- Commercial name: Mas Salom | Rural Tourism
- CIF: J55185268
- Address: 17455 Sant Andreu Salou (Girona)
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity: Rural tourism
For the purposes of the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation cited above, the personal data that you send through the web forms will receive the data treatment “of web users and subscribers”. For data processing we implement all technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
5. Principles that we will apply to your personal information
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: we will require your consent for the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes than those previously provided.
- Data minimization principle: we will only request strictly necessary data.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purpose of the treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security and confidentiality. We take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
6. How do we obtain your personal data on this website?
7. What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns them. Interested parties have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Mas Salom will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
They may also request the portability of the data.
The interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the control authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
8. For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We treat the information for the following purposes:
- Contact form for reservations and doubts
We request personal data such as name, e-mail, town or telephone number to respond to the requests and inquiries of the users, as well as to be able to maintain the provision of the services entrusted and manage the reservation.
- Content subscription form
Within the web there is a way to activate the subscription to the newsletter where we request personal data such as name, language or e-mail to manage the subscription list, send communications, newsletters, promotions and special offers. The newsletters are managed by Mas Salom.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Mas Salom has a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks will be governed by this section, as well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and previously accepted by the user.
Mas Salom will process your data for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Mas Salom S.C., is responsible for the processing of data corresponding to web users and subscribers.
Mas Salom does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations with other professionals may be made, in these cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the end of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest security standards.
9. Legitimation for the treatment of your data
10. How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained and as long as the interested party does not request its deletion.
11. To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties. To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Mas Salom shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
- Hosting: CDMON, with address at Calle de Girona, 81, 08380 Malgrat de Mar, Barcelona. More information at www.cdmon.com (10DENCEHISPAHARD, S.L).
- Web platform: WordPress.org.
- Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
When browsing the website, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how services and places are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Non-identifying data also includes those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses as a third-party analysis service: Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Instagram Analytics, Pinterest Analytics. We use this information to monitor trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to collect demographic information about our user base as a whole.
13. Secrecy and data security
Mas Salom is committed to the use and treatment of personal data, including users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the expressed purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
Mas Salom cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and, therefore, the violation of data through fraudulent access by third parties.
14. Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data that you send us, exhimint Mas Salom of any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and respond to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
15. Acceptance and consent
Mas Salom reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In these cases, the provider will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
17. Commercial emails
In accordance with the LSSICE, Mas Salom does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, Mas Salom undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, you can contact us by email.