Mas Salom is a rural accommodation situated in a unique location, on the outskirts of the thermal village of Caldes de Malavella.
The lodging is part of a agricultural exploitation, surrounded by fields, woods and nature. An authentic Catalan farmhouse completely renovated and fully equipped to find the right balance between the calmness and the adventure of a rural getaway.
The hosting service is for entire rent of the house and includes a unique setting with panoramic views…
What more could you ask for?
- Central heating
2 Spacious Lounges
- Foosball table
- Covered parking
- Swimming pool
- Pool furniture
- Private road
2 fully equipped Kitchens
- Kitchenware (cutlery, tablecloths, pots, pans…)
- Vitroceramic hob.
- Microwave, toaster, coffe machine…
- 1 Hydromassage bathtub.
- 2 Showers.
6 Rustic Bedrooms
- 4 double spacious rooms
- 2 double cozy rooms with individual beds
- In Caldes de Malavella you’ll find many services such as supermarkets, bars, pubs, restaurants, weekly market, llibrary, gym, paddle court…
- The Tourism Office will offer first hand information about the thermal village attractions: Water sources, Ancient Roman baths, paleontological deposit of the ‘Camp dels Ninots’…
- Nearby public transport: the RENFE train station with bus service (Teisa and Sarfa) is 13 minute walk.
- Girona Airport (Vilobí d’Onyar) is 10 minutes away by car.
- AVE train station in Girona, 2o minutes by car.
- PGA Golf courses in the outskirts of Caldes de Malavella.
- Very close to walking and biking routes, greenways, and other active tourism activities.
- 25-35 min by car from the Costa Brava (S’Agaró, St.Feliu de Guíxols, Platja d’Aro, Palamós, Palafrugell, Lloret de Mar, Tossa de Mar, Begur, l’Escala, Roses, Cadaqués…).
- The Salvador Dalí Theatre-Museum in Figueres is 45 minutes away by car.